Sunday, February 4, 2007

Karmic Power

A heated meeting was going on. I overheard "...just call in Tommie Carter. He should be able to solve this problem." I noticed that once again I was in the offices of C&P. Intuitively I started thinking about the issue under discussion and wondered why so many people were needed to make a decision.

I heard DN's voice saying "just let him take a look at this issue and it will be all resolved." I decided to head to the office to assess the problem. I felt a bit disgusted by the debate and wished to extricate myself from the situation.

While in the office I look and see a plug that is not put into the machine. I plug it in and things appear to start up normally. I notice the smell of cigarette smoke and see DN on the couch behind me -- blowing clouds of smoke straight up into the air.

I think to myself "how many lifetimes will I run into the same people, over and over?". This thought echoes through my head. I surface into this reality and contemplate the karmic nature of the universe.

No comments:

Welcome to Zweble

Contained within this site are what will seem to the reader to be a series of short stories. Such a description would be dead wrong. For the most part these are my travels into the dream scape where some believe that we exist in other realities (our spiritual presence seemingly cannot be argued since we awaken with a vision of the environment).

Many of us have constant, deep and richly filled dreams. The sad thing is that most of these experiences go undocumented. This blog attempts to close the loophole of lost dreams.

In addition to dreams we sometimes explore the fantastic and improbable stark reality of our waking world. Topics appear on this blog that only our imaginations can dream up. If you would like to be able to post your dreams, please send an email to tcarternyc(at)hotmail(dot)com.

(t)(j)