Saturday, February 3, 2007

A Tough Journey

In my latest encounter I walked into a room and saw two persons using a magnetic device which when held together near a man's head caused it to explode. I was not the only witness but the assailants did not seem to care about anyone other than their target. I took this as a sign to get my body out of the door of the room in which this scene was unfolding.

The target needed help so I raced around looking for anyone with a cry of "help! they're killing him!". No one appeared interested in helping. In a busy city all of the residents were wrapped in a cocoon of their own misery.

I noticed a police officer and he too turned me down; as he pointed at a closed store sheepishly. I got the feeling he was moonlighting as security for the store (it appeared to be filled with lots of gold and jewelry). I was running back towards the scene of the attack when the two assailants burst into sight.

The murderers were headed opposite and diagonally away from me. The smaller of the two men said "there is one..." and the pair did a 180 degree course change now headed directly for me. I took off running this time trying to help myself.

I noticed that the roads were semi-icy and thought to myself "well if I can stay ahead of them long enough to draw them towards a police station...". I was headed up a slightly curved street and towards a location where I thought there might be some help. My world view had narrowed to the point where there was just the bad guys and me.

Moving past the crest of the hill and the attackers were close on my heels. I found this amazingly unlikely but this is simply stating the facts. One of the guys grabbed my back and came away with a bag in which I carried my computer. The little one said "yes... he will come back for his computer..." and next "yes! we have the power cable!". I took a deep breath and kept moving thinking "it's password protected and insured" and "these guys are close enough for me to spring my trap".

"Where the hell is that police station?". My world view expanded, I rose up and came back to this world. "I'd better put this down before I forget it...". I have done just that and hope that others may find it either of interest or at least entertaining. For myself, it continues to be a tough journey.

No comments:

Welcome to Zweble

Contained within this site are what will seem to the reader to be a series of short stories. Such a description would be dead wrong. For the most part these are my travels into the dream scape where some believe that we exist in other realities (our spiritual presence seemingly cannot be argued since we awaken with a vision of the environment).

Many of us have constant, deep and richly filled dreams. The sad thing is that most of these experiences go undocumented. This blog attempts to close the loophole of lost dreams.

In addition to dreams we sometimes explore the fantastic and improbable stark reality of our waking world. Topics appear on this blog that only our imaginations can dream up. If you would like to be able to post your dreams, please send an email to tcarternyc(at)hotmail(dot)com.

(t)(j)