Friday, March 4, 2011

Words

A recent dream found me recognizing the wonder of one's bond. Words have meaning. As I stalked the dreamscape I discovered new meaning for this plane of existence. Applying the lessons are the next challenge.

In a field on a day, in a place unknown, with chaotic disarray I found myself penniless. To one did I turn, who bespoke another, all three of us journeyed in search of cover. The chaos ran round and as I surveyed the town, torn asunder, athwart with silent chaos.

I spoke with my savior, or at least one who had the power to save me from this plight. She asked me for a guarantee and I held out the only thing I had. My word.

And then, I, awake from my dream, considered the importance of that thing given. The power of one's word and the ability to influence change. And thus, I learned another valuable lesson from stalking the dreamscape, which I happily share with you.

No comments:

Welcome to Zweble

Contained within this site are what will seem to the reader to be a series of short stories. Such a description would be dead wrong. For the most part these are my travels into the dream scape where some believe that we exist in other realities (our spiritual presence seemingly cannot be argued since we awaken with a vision of the environment).

Many of us have constant, deep and richly filled dreams. The sad thing is that most of these experiences go undocumented. This blog attempts to close the loophole of lost dreams.

In addition to dreams we sometimes explore the fantastic and improbable stark reality of our waking world. Topics appear on this blog that only our imaginations can dream up. If you would like to be able to post your dreams, please send an email to tcarternyc(at)hotmail(dot)com.

(t)(j)