Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness

I regained awareness in a world where black clouds in the shape of walking beings decided to haunt the living. The goal of these beings seemed to surround and contaminate the human population. Because the beings were walking my immediate response was -- "Stratocumulus on the march!?"

Several of these beings approached as I awoke and attempted to lay hands on me. I climbed a tree since the black clouds appeared to be subject to gravity. These creatures appeared to me to be a living form of stratocumulus (link). I noted that these groups of beings did not rise as I climbed the tree although they appeared to gather closely together.

The gathering gave the impression of a re-formation of the traditional cloud cover. Since I did not want to be caught in this seemingly harmful environment I jumped down before a quorum of cloud beings could amass. I saw these beings start to surround other people as I came down from my safe haven.

As I ran I tried warning other humans of the approach of these beings. I awoke in a haze with a stark realization. My fellow humans could not see these beings at all. As the saying goes, ignorance is bliss.

No comments:

Welcome to Zweble

Contained within this site are what will seem to the reader to be a series of short stories. Such a description would be dead wrong. For the most part these are my travels into the dream scape where some believe that we exist in other realities (our spiritual presence seemingly cannot be argued since we awaken with a vision of the environment).

Many of us have constant, deep and richly filled dreams. The sad thing is that most of these experiences go undocumented. This blog attempts to close the loophole of lost dreams.

In addition to dreams we sometimes explore the fantastic and improbable stark reality of our waking world. Topics appear on this blog that only our imaginations can dream up. If you would like to be able to post your dreams, please send an email to tcarternyc(at)hotmail(dot)com.

(t)(j)