Monday, January 29, 2007

Dreams: Pathways of the multi-verse

I don't know whether it is fair to say that I dreamed or I visited the multi-verse again. This morning I awoke several times in multiple universes. On each occasion I faced similar challenges with my life. I was at a point where I needed and believed that I could make a break-through to reach greater heights.

In one of these universes something heinous was going on, people in the lower wards were being destroyed. There, usefulness was the essential value criteria. I awoke in that universe to horrific images of bland faced doctors who chose to inject some concoction into me. I resisted.

"You have already lived longer than anyone else in the lower wards... I wonder why?..." -- Those are the words spoken by the maniacal doctor in that universe. I decided that I had better disconnect from that version of myself in case of discovery.

In thinking about the multi-verse I must say that everything is just slightly off. The color of some curtains, children that I do not know who must be fat but are skinny. The paint does not match, seats look different than they do in this lifetime. People who are no longer, exist and those who should, do not.

In each universe/lifetime I believe that I have reached a pivotal point where I must decide to overcome the major obstacle in my life. It is at this crucial point that I have discovered the existence of my other selves and the realization that there is the strength of One, this must be tapped into, the relationship between each of these selves; these visions; can help one to surmount the obstacle.

In stark reality I awoke, feeling the tingling of the poisons from the mad doctor. I hoped that he had the antidote and wondered if he did not whether it would reach across multi-dimensional time and space. I felt that this missive better be sent.

2 comments:

Grisselle said...

I think that it is better to say that you visited a multi-verse. We think our dreams are just fantasy worlds that don't make any sense. If our minds can think something up, then it doesn't just come from nowhere. It's not just in our imagination, somewhere in this world it exists. I believe the earth consists of different levels. In your dream you felt like you saw people that shouldn't be alive were living and people that were living looked like they should've been dead. I believe this is because when people die, most believe that's the end but spirits do live on. People who die may appear to someone in ghost or spirit-form and it may seem like this person should be dead and yet they're walking, talking, showing emotions because there spirit is what keeps them alive. This is why people who die appear that they are still alive but somehow it seems wrong like they should be dead buried in the ground where we left them. Right? About the maniac doctor, it could've been an obstacle he was throwing at you to make you see that among many who are alive but spiritually dead and the actual "dead" you are the survivor who has overcome and maybe he is curious to know why and how and also wants to test you with something else. Maybe this is a sign of more obstacles to come. There is a reason why you remembered this dream, why I read it, why I'm writing this comment, and maybe its telling you to be prepared for the next obstacle to overcome in your life. Sylvia Browne has many books on the afterlife, dream interpretation, Heaven/Earth and its many levels, spirits, ghosts, spirit guides, meditation, healing, Jesus, God, and religion. Look her up, you'll get much more clarity on the many unknowns of the world.

Tommie Carter said...

Interesting observations. I thought the maniacal doctor was after my life. Could it be he was trying to save me? I guess that sometimes one cannot believe one's own eyes...

Truth is subject to the analysis of the interpretor. I wil certainly keep an eye out for this guy in my future dreams. I hope you are correct because dying sucks.

One.

Welcome to Zweble

Contained within this site are what will seem to the reader to be a series of short stories. Such a description would be dead wrong. For the most part these are my travels into the dream scape where some believe that we exist in other realities (our spiritual presence seemingly cannot be argued since we awaken with a vision of the environment).

Many of us have constant, deep and richly filled dreams. The sad thing is that most of these experiences go undocumented. This blog attempts to close the loophole of lost dreams.

In addition to dreams we sometimes explore the fantastic and improbable stark reality of our waking world. Topics appear on this blog that only our imaginations can dream up. If you would like to be able to post your dreams, please send an email to tcarternyc(at)hotmail(dot)com.

(t)(j)